Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BACK HOME FROM UTAH

We got back home last night from our Utah trip. We got into Medford about 7:30pm. Aunt Dorene was to come in at 10pm from Portland. We went for an ice-cream at Baskin & Robbins, to Big Lots & The Dollar store to wait for her. Our trip home was uneventful. I did finish my book I bought while in Utah. "Left To Tell" by Immaculee Ilbagiza. Its a true story. A great book to read. Talk about someone who was close to Heavenly Father, she sure was.
Today I went into work for a few hours even tho it was my day off. I got the stack of mail gone thru and did a few more things before I went to shave Grandpa Green. I had a visit with them & Don & Eunice also since they are staying with them for a few months.
Late this afternoon, Jerry and I had a massage' by Cerina Foster. I'm ready for bed because I get so relaxed.Jerry also had a dentist appointment today to get checked out before he has his shoulder operation next month.

1 comment:

publisher said...

Mom, YAY ! I am so glad that you made another post! We (CAMI! :-) )just fixed your back ground so you should be good to go!! Do you remember how to put the pictures on?
I Love you - JP