Friday, September 5, 2008

Jerry got home from Idaho this afternoon





I posted some pictures! Thanks Jera for teaching me how. Jerry's appointment in Idaho on Wednesday for his shoulder took longer than he thought it would. He said it lasted about 3 1/2 hours.They took 3 x-rays, he watched a vidio, and talked to the doctor. He got back home about 1:30pm today. We will leave for Idaho for his operation on Sept 14th after church. Aunt Dorene will be riding up with us so she can visit with some of her friends in Couer D Alene. I don't know if she will stay as long as us. I guess it will depends on how long Jerry will need to be there for his check-up after the operation..His opeation is on Sept 16 at 7am in Pullman.

The pictures I posted were of Aunt Barbs family. I haven't learned how to put a note under them yet.I will post more tonight too.

1 comment:

publisher said...

Mom, YAY!!! I love the pics you are a better blogger than me! Will you teach me your tricks now?

Hey- does everyone know that you have a blog now? (you know all the kids anyway?)
I love the pics!