Sunday, September 21, 2008

SHOULDER OPERATION OVER

Tuesday September 16, 2008 was dad's shoulder operation. We got a picture from Dr. Tingsted of all the extra parts he took out of dad's shoulder. When I get home I will post the picture. Its no wonder it hurt when he moved his arm. We don't know when he gets to go home. We thought his next doc appointment was monday(tomorrow) but when looking at the hospital instructions again, it is not until the next Monday. Steve thinks the doc will see him this week.I was hoping to be home by Thursday for work !!! Aunt Dorene came up to Idaho with us. She is staying with some of her friends in Coeur d'alen. Friday they went to the Spokane Temple to have Alan's temple work done. When we first got to Steve's, Rachel and Savannah were both at a Science camp for Savannah's school. They came home on Thursday so Savannah could go to the Utah/ Vandals game in Utah with Steve. They got to see Jackie and Justin at the game.
While I have been here in Idaho, Gracie has played on her Webkiz site. Rachel got me a Webkiz lion, now I can go on the site too. We were both on it this morning and Savannah came to get on it too. I got dad one, A Bulldog named Angus. He hasn't got on the blog yet.

3 comments:

publisher said...

Haha - I want a weblin too! humm I wonder what it would be & What I can name it?
haha- That is fun! So, how will you decide when you get to go home? I am looking forward to the pictues! Love you! -

publisher said...

I mean weblinz! haha

publisher said...

umm my finger keeps missing the K!
W E B K I N Z!