Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday afternoon

We had a nice YW/YM meeting today. Bishop Woolley taught all young men and young women together. It was in keeping the standards. The Stake said our young people had back problems! They didn't like the kids rubbing each others back in church. He talked about things used instead of drugs and how he tried to save a young women a few years back that had sniffed an antipersperant deorderant. It killed her. After church we had a Stake YW meeting also.
This week I finished a book called "The Message" By Lance Richardson. I got the book for the wife of Rick Sabine ,a classmate who died of a heart attack when we were in Idaho. The book is a true story of a man who died and came back to life, but got to see heaven. a good read

2 comments:

P D Pennington said...

Hi
How are you? Everything is great down here for me. Grandma I think The Message is a good book too (I read it last year for school). But right now I am reading What I wish I knew in High School By Bytheway, The Real George Washington, and Walden. All good books so far.
Love Porter

publisher said...

So - What did the guy see about heaven when he died?
:-)